A Storied Wedding Venue
It’s difficult not to think about the history of the Theobalds Estate in Cheshunt as you sweep up the drive to this elegant redbrick mansion house. The grand architecture and elegance of the Theobalds Estate makes it not only one of the most sought after wedding venues in Hertfordshire but also England, with an array of our guests travelling from across the country to host their wedding with us.
Always popular with brides and grooms, weddings in the main house have an exclusive feel with access to the entire ground floor. Full of original Georgian features and charm, there are a number of spaces for both your ceremony and celebration.
At a Glance
- Two unrivaled wedding spaces: the Ridings Barn (until January 2020) and outdoor courtyard, and the Georgian Mansion
- Set in 55 acres of parkland where beautiful Italian gardens create a unique spot for photographs
- A great location for guest travel - just 10 miles north of central London and only minutes away from J25 of the M25
- Fully licensed for both indoor and outdoor civil ceremonies in Hertfordshire
- 140 bedrooms for your guests
- Wedding breakfast and party menus curated by the Executive Chef team
- Free parking for the wedding party is available onsite
- A dedicated wedding team to help every step of the way; from first enquiry to the big day itself
Take a Look Inside
With menus curated by the Executive Chef and a dedicated team on-hand throughout, your wedding day will be elegant, thoughtful and a true celebration of your relationship.
To get in touch please send an email to our wedding co-ordinators, Christina and Ella – or complete the enquiry form below.
I wanted to say a huge thank you. Our day was perfect. It was managed so well and the help that you gave was amazing – John and I were so impressed.
Mr & Mrs H, The Bride & Groom
Thank you for all your help in planning our wedding day. The day went smoothly and everything was absolutely amazing. Brian and Courtney were a massive help on the day and everything they did allowed the day to run very smoothly. Nothing was too big of an ask. We would like to send a massive thank you to them and your staff on the day.
Thanks again Shannen and look forward to chatting with you at future events.
Mr & Mrs O, The Bride & Groom
We just thought we would pass on our thanks to yourself and the team for all of your help in making our wedding day the best day ever! We would in particular like to thank both Bryon and Courtney for being so accommodating on the day itself and making it all run so smoothly. We couldn’t have asked for a more fantastic team and it couldn’t have gone better.
Mr & Mrs B, The Bride & Groom
The day was faultless and I really can’t thank you and the team enough. The support you gave us in advance was fantastic, you were so quick to respond and help. The team on the day were just amazing, they truly made our day go so smoothly.
Mr & Mrs D, The Bride & Groom
Located in Hertfordshire
Lieutenant Ellis Way, Cheshunt